• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I think my time is coming to an end

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Money was tight and had to play the 90 day game with a couple of accounts and lost 2 houses. We did not have the money to open them in time. We may be losing a couple more within the next month. I feel bad because one was Icky's house and one was Lady Laurels and she lost her "Dawn" statues which were important to her.

I think this is fate's way of saying that it may be time to just walk away. I was able to open my main account and save my castle but thinking about selling the castle and all its treasures. It is in the Vesper Guard Zone. Sad times. :(

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to hear that you're considering leaving us!

I wish I could help out but I already have a bunch of accounts i'm holding onto from people that have passed away or moved on!

If you needed a place to store stuff I have lots of empty bank boxes on Chesapeake.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Y'all are good people. Loyalty is a big thing.

Lestat, don't sell your account in case you come back. Sell whatever you can, dump your important stuff in the bank/stables, leave it. Lot easier to recover from that than buying a diff account or starting a new one.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I would never sell my accounts, just bank what I can. In the world of UO there is no such thing as never when it comes to returning.

Poggrog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be sorry to see you go sir.
There are to few Goblins as there is.
I hope the opportunity to come back presents its self in the near future.
AS far as the castle goes if you really don't want to lose it I am planning to add an account to add a house in the near future.
I would be willing to hold on to the castle for you until you have the opportunity to come back and reclaim it.
If you are serious about selling it I would be interested in talking about that with you as well.
Given my druthers I'd rather you be able to come back and reclaim it.
What ever happens I wish you all the best in the Future.
Jim.
(AKA Pogg and Puck.)

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Meez sorrie to hearz yooz mite leabe - meez nerg likez when innybuddy leabes - eben iffn dey uh smellie hummie. Yooz kuld let da accountz gooz ej and still visit da Chessie place. meez hopez da udder wurld settlez down fur yooz soon.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bank what you think you won't need on secondary accounts and wait the 4 months before you can play for free on the others. Sell the pixel crack and be happy.

GL with the future.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'm sorry to hear that, my friend. And I'm sorry about Laurels home . Wishing you many fond memories and infinity happiness. :heart:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sad to read this. I'd be very interested in the castle as the Minoc / Vesper area is my base. Its where I've spent YEARS walking the map. Please PM me.

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Cotton mez taught yoo wuz neber gunna play uhgain. Wut yoo need uh nize plaze fur?