• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I tamed a devilsaur, too!

E

Eldorian

You're better at taming than I am.

Eldorian is a big orange dino.
I had to re-read that again cause I thought you called me something else!

R

Rockafizz

Nice.

1. Do the the pets you train have there training in the same fromat as Talent points now?

and

2. Is your arrow Holder from the WotLK beta or old one from BC?
i havnt been able to find one that large...

L

Lag

1) The pets you tame come with a talent spreadsheet. Just press N and switch to the pet tab. The current pet talents can be found at wowhead.com
2) It's a crafted one from TBC.

I

InkTank

The video is down.

Are you actually allowed to tame those giant T-rexes in the expansion?

L

Lag

I just watched it, vid isnt down (for me anyway).

Yes.

And rhinos, worms, silithids, and chimaeras.

I

InkTank

Awesome! :D

Will that be going into the live game? And am I correct in thinking you had another pet handy there by your side before you went in? You didn't need to stable him?

L

Lag

I abandoned him since ravagers are nerfed in the xpack.

It's going into the live game "in coming weeks" according to Tigole, one of the lead devs of the beta. 3.0 will be a content patch featuring all new talents, barbershops, and a couple other changes. But for Northrend content, you have to buy the xpack.