• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) I see Copper Sunflowers....

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I've decided I don't need 140 Copper Sunflowers. It is hard to believe but true. So if anyone needs to complete a set. Want a bunch from the city you live in. Etc. I've vendored a bunch up for a couple weeks before I toss them in the trash can. Just throwing that out there for the decorators and collectors. since once I toss them they're gone :) Thanks for the read! :) In case your wondering, what else is wrong with me, I was looking for the ones from Trinsic and that's how many tokens it takes to get all the ones I wanted :) I'll add more as I can since my vendor at the castle is full :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got myself a couple Skara and a Maze for the barn on the west edge of the maze - thanks!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh... I am also now offering an "antique (The greenish one) copper sunflower" for Yew. 15 million on a different vendor. I see these go for 40 million on ATL. If you ever wanted to try and pop tokens for one it's never gonna happen I assure you lol I popped a LOT of tokens so I know :)