• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I R Back on LS Lets Go !

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK i know some of you old LS pvpers are out there lurking like i was. Log in and lets get geared up. I'm ready to go now and can give u a hand in getting ready as well.

Shoot me an ICQ 402886

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Gods Must Be Crazy!!!!

I am suiting up Jane asap just so I can watch the show and take battle pics before the grey screen :D

ps. I blame Shamus for this *winks*

fatbobby

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey man, this is Janitor/Vas Deferens. Thinking about coming back. How is LS nowadays?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I watched some more LS pvp tonight and i'm going to KILL this server alone. Bad thing is i'm not alone lol. How ya been bro? LS looks like LS. Semi active as usual but all the great pvpers have long left the game.

H

Hurley

I doubt you guys will do too much. What guild are you people?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
U must be nuts. We destroyed LS already and fate is all in trammel doing something now. I saw them leave and their not in Fel/ I'm getting tired of looking for them.

If u dont know who i am u must be new btw. I dont talk to newbies tbh

H

Hurley

I know who you are, that's why I wasn't impressed. Just wondering who to look for, thats all.

A

AmdusciasLS

I doubt you guys will do too much. What guild are you people?
I'd have to agree with Hurley on this one, not impressed at all. As far as I can remember Mith sucked lol. Use to just hang on stephens and those guys' coattails.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You clowns are clearly talking about that dumbass "Myth" that ran around getting owned. Not me, u two must be new.

T

TortuganJester

I for one welcome the challenge(assuming you will be a challenge). I only hope that you join factions. I'm tired of fighting bluebies.

A

AmdusciasLS

You clowns are clearly talking about that dumbass "Myth" that ran around getting owned. Not me, u two must be new.
No, I'm pretty sure it was you. We can mage duel it if you'd like. I prefer for gold and/or items, makes it more interesting.

N

NastyDancer

Miiiiiiiith. How you been dude? This has to be my first forum stop in 5 years and I see your ass still posting. Someone tell me if it's worth coming back to this business.