• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] I need your opinion on this item...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear experts,

I need your opinion on this item:

Lesser Artifact, Bracelet, no negative properties except -100 Luck:

15 Animal Taming
10 Veterinary
5 Mana Increase
10 Lower Mana Cost
20 Lower Reagent Cost

I know that you can imbue pieces that come close to this one... However, the item has a weight above cap, LMC is above cap, too - and Mana Increase you cannot imbue on jewelry.

So, its a bit different compared to the traditional imbued stuff... What do you think - worth anything?

Thanks alot!

Last edited:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Can't give you a price but its something id keep if I got that drop. I'm sure a tamer could find a use for it.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, Mentiras. Thought so, too. It´s a nice piece. Would nevertheless be interested in a serious price-calculation...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, thats not exactly what I think: You cannot imbue Mana Inc - only Intellingence Inc. And you can only imbue 8 LMC, not 10... That´s why I am asking. Usually I would consider such a piece around 1 Mio... But with 10 LMC and the Mana Increase it should be a bit different. In some templates with Int already capped, additional Mana Increase is a nice effect. And 10 LMC is more than 8 :) Not to mention that the piece itself exceeds the 500 weight (not THAT much, I know)...

So, essentially, I would see it the same way you do, xCatax - but maybe there are some people with a different perspective here?

But thanks nevertheless! :)

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lets say im making a tamer template , first i do is 2x 15 taming and 15 lore or vet or etc but it has to be 15 skill and ur jewell is only 10% . This cannot be modified due -100 luck mod . lmc8 or 10 and mana inc isnt a must .
Id like more a fc fcr plus skills jewells pvp or pvm tamer imho
best regards
Juan

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When i find a piece i always ask myself:
"would i use it"
"what kinda build would i have that would require 15/10 skill on jewelry especially vet"
"what kinda temple would i work that int"
"do i have other items that would require me to need 30lmc on other pieces as 8x4=40 is easier to work with than 30"
"is there others mods id rather have on jewelry that i couldnt get else were to make the 5mi worth it"
"as a tamer do i want -100 luck or luck on my tamer" ?

The answer for me to all those questions is no, so personally i wouldnt of picked it up, because it say to myself "if i can't even answer one of those questios chance are no one will answer all of them and want it"

Hope that help, it how i evaluate items on corpses or some times ill take it if im not sure and look at it a few days/weeks late and if i think "nah" then i chuck it :)

Thunderz

Last edited: