• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need some opinions on house placement please!!

A

Anderuin

I'm back playing UO again. I must say there is alot of great spots in the game for me to place a house. I found some spots I could place a 18x18, and then some for smaller. The main one I'm thinking about is in Serpents Hold. I am about 20 feet from the bank if I place it, but this would be in Fel. I would like to live in Trammel, but I think I'll be making afew pk's in time anyways..... Anyways I am wondering your opinions on wether you guys would sacrifice size for location? Because I would love to have a 18x18, but the biggest I can place in this spot in serps hold is roughly the size of a small tower.

Thanks for your thoughts!

F

feath

I've had housing in both fel and tram, and really see no difference. 20 feet from a bank is a prime spot, i'd go for it!

A

Anderuin

I tried to place the house too many times to find out what the max squares I could fit in and now it says I tried too many times and it won't let me place one now..... Do you know how long it takes to let me again?

A

Anderuin

I got my house placed and it took a 8x13 space. Not too bad got the same storage space as a log cabin. I'm like 5 seconds from the bank and there's Fire dungeon to boot! Can't wait to start farming leather on all the different snakes, serpents, alligators, gorillas on the island! I haven't seen a soul come by yet lol!

F

feath

I got my house placed and it took a 8x13 space. Not too bad got the same storage space as a log cabin. I'm like 5 seconds from the bank and there's Fire dungeon to boot! Can't wait to start farming leather on all the different snakes, serpents, alligators, gorillas on the island! I haven't seen a soul come by yet lol!
congrats! I hope to see some fire inspired deco soon :D