• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need OCEANIA. 15th anni gifts.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi, looking to trade with you on your shard for your Oceania gifts. My icq is 26 471 683. Preference given to my regular traders. I should have 21 gifts on each shard.

If your shard name appears below then I have ALREADY traded for that shard or don't have gifts available, so sorry. Have fun trading!

Atlantic
Formosa
Great Lakes
Siege
Yamato
Sonoma
Drachenfels
Baja
Great Lakes
Europa

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miss Echo, I'll count up what I have on Oceania and let you know... I'm Legends :)

checked over there and I have seven to trade.. let me know if that works for you and a good time to meet up

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Miss Echo, I'll count up what I have on Oceania and let you know... I'm Legends :)

checked over there and I have seven to trade.. let me know if that works for you and a good time to meet up
No idea how to pm on this forum, started a conversation although no idea if you got it, lol. Either ways it is 7.41pm in new york right now, and 9.41am in australia, tell me what time to meet you on your or my shard and I will try to be there.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive icq'd u already missecho but ur not on icq i guess. i have 7 on oceania right now and need chessy. icq me when you get this plz.. 437676367

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miss Echo, you did the 'conversation start' perfectly, and now have a reply in your in-box :)

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would like to trade for Sonoma. We traded in the past. I will count up my tickets and let you know how many I have. Thank you.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lady lavender, director doug and devil's own. If you have icq add me 26 471 683. I am out for the next four hours (8.24 am here) and will be on around 1pm my time. That is 11.00 pm east coast usa and 8.pm west coast time. Not sure where in europe you are doug, if there at all so you will need work out the time (World Time Clock & Map - Check Current Local Time Around the World) I will be logged in by then (Australia 1pm) and will be in HELP chat channel. Think the easiest way for you guys to hook up with me is to log into Oceania and ask for MissEcho in help chat and that way I will know when you are there and can come to you.

Last edited:

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello Miss Echo. I have you on my icq list. I will get on around 12PM Eastern, and see if you are available. Thank you.

G

Gothic Nightwind

Hi, looking to trade with you on your shard for your Oceania gifts. My icq is 26 471 683. Preference given to my regular traders. I should have 21 gifts on each shard.

If your shard name appears below then I have ALREADY traded for that shard or don't have gifts available, so sorry. Have fun trading!

Atlantic
Formosa
Great Lakes
Siege
Yamato
Sonoma
Drachenfels
Baja
Great Lakes
Europa
Have 14 left on oceania. i havent logged into the characters ahead of time so you will get what appears in their packs. I need chessy. :)

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 14 gifts on Oceania for LS or Legends whichever you would like to trade to. I added you to icq

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm looking on my list for what I have, I think you IMed me when I got back from vacation, but I need Origin :)

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm looking on my list for what I have, I think you IMed me when I got back from vacation, but I need Origin :)
I still have 13 or 14 for origin, just on my way out now but will be back in 4 hrs. icq me 26 471 683 if you can. If not will IM when I get back.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ahh I didn't see this till today. MY ICQ is 199889122

UnfortunatelY I'm not on for long tonight...i've got the starts of a migraine. I'll login on oceania to pull all the awards I can and leave a message for you.

Cheers