• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need more stock options.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't be attending tonight. I need more SOs than I've ever needed and I totally spaced it off til late last night. I won't have time to get them all before tonight's run.

Have fun!

F

Fangs McWolf

I won't be attending tonight. I need more SOs than I've ever needed and I totally spaced it off til late last night. I won't have time to get them all before tonight's run.

Have fun!
Not sure if I'll be there either. Might be though. I've been putting off my stock due to helping fellow McWolf's and friends and even randoms.

Speaking of randoms, never know who a random is so it pays to be nice. Was taking a couple of McWolf's through a factory. Because they showed up, this player, Soot Foot, whispered to me asking for help. So when McWolf's showed up, I boarded with the Foot and we did a full factory run together. The Foot played along, making very good gag choices and doing his best to follow what we were trying to do. We all danced at the end and after the factory I was going to pay compliments but he had already left.

He turned out to be a she, friend named Sweet Pea, 129 laff burgundy colored mouse. She got on her mouse to tell me that it was her that I had just taken through the factory. Didn't matter to me that it turned out to be a friend, because we had an open spot so a random was welcome to join us. Glad it was a friend though, because it's always fun to run with friends. :)

Oh if you are about to go into the CGC and I'm on, let me know. :)

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've noticed some nice random high laffers on the lookout for new black cats as well. This morning a 112 laff periwinkle pig, I think her name was Lady Twinkletoes, took me through the factory twice looking for my last key from Minglers, and I found it on the second run. :) She noticed me and another black cat standing outside Squash and Stretch Gym, and turned around and came to us saying 'Let's go in the factory!', so it was awfully nice of her. So, Sarge is now out of Daisy Gardens and starting on Melodyland.

G

Granjell

I too have noticed several very kind high laffers working with black cats during the daytime hours. After school lets out, it's nightmare crazy again, but you can tell the grown ups are looking out for each other. Now I've got to get on Granny and return the favor.