• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i need a sig

R

raven3

hey im raven from oceania and i woudl like someone to make me a sig i got the idea but i just cant make them myself here are the details i would like

a purple background with RAVEN written in black on water like purple water background with the riplle efect and if you can find a great raven pic pls add it in i know it seems picky but it what i would like if you can make ill be greatfull

C

CaptRex

okay then.. I'm willing to help you about this ^^ just give me 24 hours to make your own sig :D

C

CaptRex

Tell your ideal sig and I need the full details of sig that you want me to make.. I will do it for you.. :popcorn:

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Raven, I had never looked in this forum before this week, so this response is months after your request.

I really tried to make a sig with all of your "wish" list, but everything I tried just didn't look right with the bird and letters with water effects, and the color you prefer. So, I finally scrapped those efforts and decided to go with a background with shades of purple that looked something like water, and no bird. Perhaps someone else can figure out how to turn your vision into a finished sig, but feel free to use this if you like it. :)

-Skylark

C

CaptRex

Just one suggestion.. Why don't you change your sig background to stratics gray color?

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just one suggestion.. Why don't you change your sig background to stratics gray color?
I might try to do that...I made my current sig a long time ago, and I still have very little knowledge of graphics concepts and use of the editing tools at my disposal. I'm learning as I go. :)

-Skylark

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*coughs*
That's very striking, Darth Kyrad but can I draw your attention to the faq link above, and this quote from it?
M. Please adhere to the following restriction for images that are not directly related to the topic of the thread under discussion:

- Maximum size of image file(s): 50k (51,200) bytes
- Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
- Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels