• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i must drop a skill, but which ?

M

murugan

hello there
here is my actual template :

fencing
tactic
anatomy
healing
parrying
resisting spells
ninjitsu

i wish to add 100 poison, so i have to drop another skill... but which one ? i cannot obviously drop fencing hehe... and i need ninjitsu, at least for roleplay matters (but i still want to stay an effective pvm warrior), so what would you drop ?

thank you for your help

G

You might consider dropping tactics. For fencing weapons, the boost in damage is not so great since such weapons are inherently low damage.

I did this, but then again, my assassin is also a thief and has a very cramped template.

M

mjolnir131

i have to go with zippy here at gm parry you only block 17% of the time without bush and becouse fencing weapons have so low of damage you have to have tact so you can get all the damage possable most people only run with posioning at 80 so that will free up 20 points for something or get to 80 and then just get your gains from game play

G

GuitarStrings129

actually its 30% of the time with gm parry and 80 dex.
imo drop tactics.

D

DraztikMethodz

yeah drop tactics since you have nijitsu, your template will have enough power with deathstrike and lethal poison, and can use armor ignore to hit for some damage.

Its actually a very similar template to what Im using except I have chiv instead of resist, though now with the karma loss from infecting strike that isn't to good. so I might actually switch it to what you got

G

Tactics, it's really not worth the extra damage and with DP, AI, DS you won't need to worry too much about the extra little measly damage points.

G

now you need tactics to use disarm by using warfork.....if u want to play pvp
may be drop parry...

I

imported_Lightning

Here is the definitive question.. do you fight more dex-monkeys or mages? If you fight more dex-monkeys - keep parry and drop tactics... if you fight more mages - keep tactics and drop parry.

I play great lakes and catskills. On Great Lakes - there are VERY few dexxers.. at least very few that are worth a crap. On catskills - they have a ton, A TON of dex-monkey's... so keeping parry is vital for me there.

Other suggestion... put one or the other on a soulstone and try it out.. if it sucks (light bulb flashes) TRY THE OTHER!