• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I love the Strange things that randomly happen.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So there I was out Pirating Merch Ships and sailing along when a beacon spawns right as I am sailing past like a tile to the side. The next thing I know I am standing on the beacon and my ship keeps on sailing away without me LOL.

!!!!!!.jpg

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I almost learned how to kill pirates spawning without ship, but this is totally new thing, lol

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL only use the broken airline quick coupler HACKs Device with a last object/last target macro with the shop and now house under construction computer. Always amazes me that with all of the dirt, metal shavings and saw dust in that keyboard that it even works! The Krap Kave Computer much cleaner and I use lead screw together electric fence connector for HACKs Device with the same macro :) Although sometimes I use last spell or last skill with last target. Yep I am a SOOPER ADVANCED HAXXOR ;)

DSC02404.JPG

Then there is this old treasure where the beacon literally spawned right under my ship. That was when I was training that 100% cold drake for the Hythloth Event. Fortunately no Orc Crew cannons Spawned with the beacon LOL
Strange.jpg