• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I like what's in the next publish.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like what's in the next publish.

Especially fixing the underground spawn problem and the improved house resizing thing. They've also hit a couple of pretty long-standing bugs.

-Galen's player

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a nice list.

I like the Zoo Decay Donation points most. :)

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it too .. the mounted dragon's head should be good and I 've always wanted one.:thumbup:

One thing that doesn't excite me is the double resourses of stone and sand in Fel .... not until they stack anyway.:wall:

T

Thrand Graywolf

Best thing I saw was the change to blood oath...I can finally help people get rid of that thing instead of just trying to convince them to stop swinging.

E

Evilminion

that made me giggle...
Seconding the giggle.

And YAY on the zoo donation points! I might just have to start taming unicorns again! Lake Austin deserves a real zoo... (wait... Lake Austin IS a real zoo...... hmm...)

M

Melina Havelock

For me:

Pro:
-Zoo decay rate
-Underground spawn fix
-Love being able to resize without demolishing.
-Sand and Granite will have double resources in Fel
-Creatures will no longer teleport into private houses
-Additional turn in's (too bad I tossed so many 2007 Xmas stockings)
-Some of the new rewards are cool

Con:
-Still no cocoa trees :thumbdown::mad:
-Archery butte should be craftable
-Yucca tree, a stand of bamboo, or a potted cactus should be growable

Despite my continued disappointment as a gardener, I'm looking forward to the bug fixes.

T

Thrand Graywolf

that made me giggle...and yes good publish!
Heh...it just happened again tonight in Serp's.

"Stop shooting it"

"No, really, stop shooting"

"The red poof was blo....hang on, I'll ress you when I kill it."

C

Coppelia

After groaning against the previous rewards, I must say that this coming publish is great! :thumbup:
poussada! :thumbup1:

F

Fran Fury

For me:

Pro:
-Zoo decay rate
-Underground spawn fix

Con:

Despite my continued disappointment as a gardener, I'm looking forward to the bug fixes.
Agree 100% Although I really really wish they would make granite and sand stackable.
I feel your sadness as a grower..I am starting to wish they never would have told us about the cocoa trees and got our hopes up like that.

D

Deb

"Still no cocoa trees"

It is posted that this is just some of what is going into Pub 53, so
maybe our gardeners will still get them. I like the idea of growing
yucca plants too, but getting them as a reward will do also.

J

J0KING

Loving the line up for the next publish... I have always wanted the Dragon Head hanging on the wall.

Also the double resources for sand and granite in Fel is nice. Only thing that would be a nice addition is to make them stackable!!!

Other than that, looks like a nice line up!!!

Have Fun!!!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For me:

Pro:
-Zoo decay rate
-Underground spawn fix

Con:

I agree with most of what your saying as a matter of fact I always thought many things in game should be craftable but they are not! You forgot as well that the Taxidermy kit SHOULD work on Dragons heads!...... What would be more exciting would be if the turn in points gave you a RECIPIE for being able to use taxidermy kits to make the dragons head yourself..... and it should know if you used the brown dragon or the red dragon or a white wyrm (either color)...... But that's my 2 coins! (Gold soverien's no less!)

L

Lord Drakelord

I like it too .. the mounted dragon's head should be good and I 've always wanted one.:thumbup:

One thing that doesn't excite me is the double resourses of stone and sand in Fel .... not until they stack anyway.:wall:
Ya I like to see stacking with those as well. Its to bad we cannot make the Dragon's head mount like we can with other heads from orc, polar, troll, etc.. Instead we getting it as a reward, what happens later if we have no rewards but want another dragon head, sure cannot rush out and make it since it not on the list.

I like to see them add more heads to the trophy heads list, Unicorn, Nightmare, Drake, Dragons, Orges etc..:thumbup:

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks good at all to me.

If the developers only could consider to lower the number of clicks necessary for the turn ins that would be really great.
Maybe if you want a ticket, go to that NPC, but if you want the points credited directly to the char, drag the item (or a bag full of items) directly to that collection chest. There is almost nothing which I hate more than 1000s of pointless clicks and mouse drags.

*Salute*
Olahorand

M

Melina Havelock

RTL:

Completely agree re stackable sand and granite. Also, I am NOT knocking the 3 plant related rewards and if I can afford even one of them, I'll get it. Just was thinking from a gardener/crafting standpoint. I meant to go back and edit my original post, but "little Melina" in RL wanted attention.:p Agree as well regarding the dragon heads and the taxidermy kit.

Fran, I'm with you. I kinda wish they'd not said anything about the trees until they were 100% certain if/when they are coming and on the list. Big letdown to us gardeners and chefs so far. In the meantime, I'm thinking of starting up a shop again. Any east coast shard in need of a fully functioning garden shop? :D

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope they include some of the things requested, and not listed, ie cocoa trees, and such. But all in all a great publish.

And yes I agree the bamboo, yucca etc should be growable.

Ori