• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I like the mods on this forum ! they are so ...

L

LordHammer

GOOD !

Deep down inside their hearts , they know i am a nice person so they lock almost every thread i have to prevent people from trolling etc !

Am i right mods ?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

S

siyeng0

I can't imagine how the PvP community on this shard ever managed to get a reputation as being immature.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Av - They are locking your threads because they are generally intended as a troll. Grow Up

Siyeng - Its fools like this that help it along. Pity though.

L

LordHammer

Av - They are locking your threads because they are generally intended as a troll. Grow Up

Siyeng - Its fools like this that help it along. Pity though.
Troll ???

My threads are made up of words consisted of english alphabets A to Z !

If they are looking for trolls , i can suggest try lookin for them at despise lvl 2 ( west of spawn area )

weeeeeeeeeee

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Cut your MOD some slack... It is not easy... and you still get to post! *smiles* Just saying.

I like you. You are a funny fellow. I wish ping was not an issue. One day perhaps.

What kind of beer do you like? I like a local brew called Shiner Bock. Brewed in Shiner Texas, near Austin.

You take care now, hear?

L

LordHammer

Cut your MOD some slack... It is not easy... and you still get to post! *smiles* Just saying.

I like you. You are a funny fellow. I wish ping was not an issue. One day perhaps.

What kind of beer do you like? I like a local brew called Shiner Bock. Brewed in Shiner Texas, near Austin.

You take care now, hear?
Hehehehe .

Well , i like Tiger Beer . Mainly popular in the south-east Asia region .

Should try it if you have the chance @@

You take care too

O

Ovrkill

your wrong on a few counts there hammer :p

1: It isnt mods, its actually mod, because there is only one.... reminds me of what a kurgan would say.

2: I like to lock.... why does that make me think of guinness ?

Every time you say weeeeeeeeeee, i can just imagine you running around fell with this....

that cracks me up

F

Fink

Possibly because there's an Irish drinking expression, "locked in". Once you've passed the "one too many" stage, your face gets locked into one goofy expression for the remainder of the evening.

:pint: --> :gee:

S

Sunrise

Tiger beer sucks you have no taste.
You are stupid . You have no brain
Crown Royal for the win! Yeah its NOT beer..but dang for those cold nights..its great sipping whiskey...to keep ya warm

But seriously now..You could NOT pay me enough to be a mod..OO wait they are doing it for free..Ok hrm...how to go about this then :p

Seriousoly. They have to deal with almost ever channel. They have tougher rules than we do. Plus if they don't do there job. Bam they are gone faster than a drunk being kicked out of a bar...

To the mods..I think you ALL are doing a great job. Keep it up. To the rest of the people..give the mods a break..they DON'T have the same freedoms we do.....

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your wrong on a few counts there hammer :p

1: It isnt mods, its actually mod, because there is only one.... reminds me of what a kurgan would say.

Every time you say weeeeeeeeeee, i can just imagine you running around fell with this....

that cracks me up
:hahaha::owned: