• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I KILLED THE HAMSTER

• Thread starter Zelda of Zed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

Zelda of Zed

OK!!! I'm sorry... i killed the hamster!!!!!!!!!
Its all my fault!!!! That is why Chessy is down!

Zelda of Zed.... (The Hamster Killer)

S

Sebrina

Har- Har, just when I'm trying to get back on after several months of hyatis, here comes someone to kill the rodent that drives this thing again.

I just ghosted out of the Ogre Lords and was getting re-set up with my Taylor and Armorer.

I'll just have to report you! Hey, thumbs up....at least I'm not alone, and I'm sure your demise is worse than mine.

Z

Zelda of Zed

Welcome back....

Sorry.. i just go not take it anymore...
The rodent had to die!

Zelda...

S

Sebrina

*rotflmao* Yes, It deserved it, and I'm glad to see someone with the cahonees to do it. But now you have to do a reserection spell for it, because I need to stock a vendor with recall scrolls and get some Fame back from the Ogre Lords.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it is now going on two hours of no Chesapeake.

Least ya coulda done is go out and purchase some newbie rodent, feed it well, to get this shard going again !

I think we need to wither and cor por ya though for killin the hamster !

S

Sebrina

How did I know that QZ would chime in on this - girl, I thought you were playing Siege! LOL, the more the merrier, or distraut. I just want to get resupplied and go kill something else.

Z

Zelda of Zed

OMg!!! ok! Fine!!! I will get a new hamster.. not like i dont need to do the SHE auction in about 3 hours.. which i am not ready for....

This might take a little bit.. but i will do my very best!

Zelda....

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do play Siege, just restocked my vendors there and did this and that and then some....and I also have my 2 Ches. homes in Zento & one has vendors and ummm they can not get paid IF we can not get on Chesapeake ! The few vendors lacking some gp, well they will be upset and run off on me if I can't get in there soon and pay em. :)

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMg!!! ok! Fine!!! I will get a new hamster.. not like i dont need to do the SHE auction in about 3 hours.. which i am not ready for....

This might take a little bit.. but i will do my very best!

Zelda....
AUCTION SMOCKSHUN ifn ye do not get us all a new hamster yall not gonna get to DO an auction.

:) GO BUY ONE NOW !! THAT IS A ROYAL DECREE ! :)

S

Sebrina

Now their some fun...I haven't been to a SHE auction in a while. If we can get back on the shard, let's have grand time at the auction tonight.

Nuts, Zelda - I'm Mage/Necro/Legendary Medium. Do I need to cast a Major "Animate Dead" spell for the Chessy shard?

Z

Zelda of Zed

ok.... there is the new hamster...
he looks a bit ragged.. but best i could get on short notice.!

Zelda...