• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I just notice a Dark Black of beaming light

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bean of light hit the Demon while fight one of the fallen monsters and the Demon was gone.

I

imported_Phaen Grey

Not sure the exact cause, but I have noticed when leading the berserkers to kill the other spawn, if I get them a certain distance away from where I found them they evaporate like that and a new one spawns somewhere else.

L

Lazarus Cain

probably just the graphic showing return to their original spawn location
just a guess
i have seen it too
looks like a black gate accompanied by a beam of blackness extending into the sky as the demon is sent back
much better than the thing just vanishing into thin air

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw it yesterday. I was fighting a Berzerker and suddenly at half health a ethereal black moongate appeared on the Berzerker and an ethereal black line came down from heaven and the Berzerker was gone. I think there are already some reportings about that in other threads.

G

yes i saw this early today.. was leading a deamon to some fresh prey for easy colection of swords/shields and threads and as if by magic it went poof!! evaporated so to speak!!.. i ran around to try find it and i beleive it maybe had moved back to its orignal spawn zone..maybe it had strayed or had been lead to far away from its actual active zone???

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think that it just goes back to its spawnplace. If it would be so then the dark wisps would have the same gate and beam. The dark wisps however just go poof without it and are still targetting you, so they come back within a few seconds and start again to hunt you.

I

imported_Ozymandies

Isn't the Vorpal Blade supposed to have this ability?

OZ