• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I heard there are severe balance issues in this game?

S

SWATJester

Buffing necros is not needed, that's all that the past several patches have been. Lets see some buffs to the melee classes, particularly guardian, hmm?

L

Lag

Given I havent played in a while...has ranger been nerfed yet? And yes, guards do need some love.

Sawo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are no balance issues in this game. All FC needs to do is make all the features and skills work as intended.
...and people really should learn to play their class and learn to fight against different classes and play styles. Its whole point of AoC, if you lose, you deserve it.

Z

Zin

Confirm or deny?
Confirmed... Kind of.

There are too many people who think AoC is a game based on a single player experience at end game... It's not. It's group orientated. If you get a good group that works well together with a good variety of classes... You'll own.

But as someone said above me... Necro's need buffed, in the respect that the stuff has to actually work.

P

Porkay

Confirm but i do agree that with a balanced group it's not quite as imbalanced.