• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I haven't got my new powers yet so...**Spoiler**

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't post this as news but..

I spent the morning testing out our mini walkthrough at Winterbreeze and GRL starting with the Khaldun Quest

and...

I wanted to especially thank Hunter Moon of HOT and all the other kind people for keeping my soul close to my body in the Khaldun quest dungeon part with the lovely Sacarii Spider who loves to take my insurance money...

If you do decide to embark on this quest please remember two things...

The "central dungeon" is the hole in the floor...

And this is the important part...Rez, heal and hide your compatriots in Wrong Spider Land cause your gonna need the favor returned...

It struck me that was part of the charm of the old days...you find a special comradeship with brave men and women who risk their lives to save yours...

*Salutes*

Andra

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't post this as news but..

I spent the morning testing out our mini walkthrough at Winterbreeze and GRL starting with the Khaldun Quest

and...

I wanted to especially thank Hunter Moon of HOT and all the other kind people for keeping my soul close to my body in the Khaldun quest dungeon part with the lovely Sacarii Spider who loves to take my insurance money...

If you do decide to embark on this quest please remember two things...

The "central dungeon" is the hole in the floor...

And this is the important part...Rez, heal and hide your compatriots in Wrong Spider Land cause your gonna need the favor returned...

It struck me that was part of the charm of the old days...you find a special comradeship with brave men and women who risk their lives to save yours...

*Salutes*

Andra

That is a wonderful information thingy... I'm gonna make that {news}....

...there... that is two... um... news reports so far, this week... so I'm gonna head over to the new Mondain's Putt-Putt golf course... ok? I hear they have the best chili-dogs in town.. (Sosaria)

ok.... um... cya... *casts recall and calls a taxi*