• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have not played since 1998 need updates

S

soulwalkerk

Hmm where do I start hahahaha

Can anyone answer my questions below

1) Is it still impossible to get a house?

2) Do houses still disappear if you don't come on line to refresh them every few days?

3) Are there still worlds where no PVP occurs so you can just adventure?

4) where can someone purchase a account that is reasonable in price. I have seen a few and they are rediculous in price.

5) Is the top of a skill still 100?

6) Is there anyway of getting that skill up so one can go and enjoy adventuring instead of sitting around for hours building a skill still?

Those are the few questions so far.

Thanks all

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for a fast repsonse to your questions
1) no
2) no
3) yes
4)Trade Forum
5) no its 120 now via Scrolls
6)yes

M

mutau

longer version (cold kicking in so i'll just answer 1 &2)

1 & 2. Many homes have been dropping. So you can place your own home. The new house placement tool also has on it customizable homes. Those will be the 7x7 up to 18x18. thats the amount of tiles wide. You customize the house via the house sign. See Housing forum for help.

You don't have to refresh the house anymore daily. Someone help me when this changed but, with one of the expansion, it was changed to where it would be one house per account. If you had more than one house, you had to choose which house you would want to keep as your main house. Or if you were one of those few lucky devils, you got to keep all your houses and had them all grandfathered.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I suggest you join a guild, they will help point you in the direction you wish to take in UO.

D

drisdain

I found a nice place on the water where a log cabin will fit right near where i just placed a large marble with patio.

My in game names our Drisdain or lizo Daemonbane

You also get me on xfire name as Drisdain.

If that is big enough for you let me know, and I will show you the spot. It is prime waterfront. almost no spawn.