• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have just received word...

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ladies and gentlemen, tonight I bring you some sad news.

Sources have recently informed me that this evening, Jack Bauer's Estate in Buccaneer's Den has been burned down.

More to come as details surface.

09-04-14JACKBAUERHOUSEBURN2.jpg

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok...I dont frequent bucks den often anymore, don't think I have been there once since my return.....who the heck is jack Bauer , and who did he tick off?? It takes a lot of heat to get bricks to burn.....

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If the fire fields are persistent and doesn't damage you if you walk through them,would that mean that the owner of the plot was found breaking major rules that causes the account to be banned and the plot set to be blown up? You know,kinda like what they did with the dupers in Luna.