• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have had just about enough of this

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I obey all their stupid rules and for what?
I always follow the rules with my luck I be the one who would get banned if I didn't. I never page a GM unless there is a problem with my accounts. I don't page on others because it's not my job to patrol UO while a GM sits there waiting while others do their job that they get paid for. A GM should be out there on the game patroling themselves not waiting for pages. That's the way I feel

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With all due respect this is a pretty snowflakey complaint. Especially considering that cheating is pretty much the norm in this game anymore. I do appreciate the post however, it was good to read through for a laugh and to see folks differing points of view. If cheating is a concern to this extent for you though, I am sorry to say, it is no longer a concern for GM's or devs and hasn't been for quite a while.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Like I get that it's against the rules and all but your threads are too much at times. These complaints only seem to really bother you and your sister, there's so many important issues in the game that need fixing compared to this...

Rolls eyes.png

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Greater Dragons. They are wild and trapped inside the house. This is a violation of the B.S. known as the TOS/ROC which is obviously isn't enforced. However My house is the white one that Jirel is standing in. I obey all their stupid rules and for what?
They change the rule on this! You could trap creatures in your house so long as you weren't using them to train. Ever since they changed this rule, I've been putting sheep in my sheep pens.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Greater Dragons. They are wild and trapped inside the house. This is a violation of the B.S. known as the TOS/ROC which is obviously isn't enforced. However My house is the white one that Jirel is standing in. I obey all their stupid rules and for what?
No proof what so ever that these pets are wild but nice try, can't wait till your next rant but then again I can live with it just as long as you keep spending your money.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Mentioned cheating in UO?
UO has 1 millionth the cheating of other "major games" the ones that have the pixels too, not to mention that lots of them are pay to play, with lots of pay to play items, not just deco. I don't want to mention the names of these games, but will gladly supply in pm if needed. In this game at least there is a sense of integrity in terms of cheating. Pets in your house is not cheating. Leaving pets in your house is not cheating unless they interfere with someone else's play. Attended macroing is not cheating, any kind of macroing.
With due respect to the OP, we may be a little bit oversensitive. My 10 cents.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is just the OP doing it here on this forum that lets her get away with it because she knows the real UO Forum is tired of her bullcrap so the question is why does this forum allow it when in FACT we all know it is nothing but a TROLL thread.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now here is something to get enraged about, TOTALLY GAME BREAKING and NOTHING has been done about it for........... over 20 Years!

View attachment 100861
At this point i say we just leave it as is, and then we should come up with some fiction about the Wouthern jungle. a story about why it is called that, all about the strange Flora and Fauna, including the indigenous Woutanian tribesman that like to do certain things with soft cheeses and plastic toys.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It is just the OP doing it here on this forum that lets her get away with it because she knows the real UO Forum is tired of her bullcrap so the question is why does this forum allow it when in FACT we all know it is nothing but a TROLL thread.
Hey now, I may have been one of the first to come and bust his/her grapes for whining about something so incredibly dumb, but I will defend to my death their right to come here and do it. How boring would our lives be if people like this didn't post their stupid little issues here?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this point i say we just leave it as is, and then we should come up with some fiction about the Wouthern jungle. a story about why it is called that, all about the strange Flora and Fauna, including the indigenous Woutanian tribesman that like to do certain things with soft cheeses and plastic toys.
And the Wundead that Waunt those Wuins in the Wouthern Jungles.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There must be something wrong with me today.

I don't have a problem with keeping critters in houses.
I don't see it as a bug, nor as gamebreaking, nor as fiction-breaking, nor as a 'sploit.
I don't see any need for a Dev or a GM to do anything about this non-problem.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't have a problem with keeping critters in houses.
I don't see it as a bug, nor as gamebreaking, nor as fiction-breaking, nor as a 'sploit.
I don't see any need for a Dev or a GM to do anything about this non-problem.

Sometimes easier when cleaning out the stable to make room for new pets to just put a pet in a room in a house and let it decay. Where it can't hurt anyone or just let them go in one of Victim's houses :)

I should clarify that Victim and myself have been friends for a lot of years and have been doing things like this for many of those years :)

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you people done bashing her? It was a rule someone thought up and players did get banned for trapping creatures and npcs. Ask Mesanna at the next meet up. It happened. Maybe they don't anymore. Good thing huh. All of you let the pet decay or I was bored so I left 500 bunnies in Bobby's house people might regret it.
Some person named a character one of my names then named a parrot the r word, yea I got banned. Until the gm figured it out (which was really freaky fast) and I was unbanned. Stuff happens in UO.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some person named a character one of my names then named a parrot the r word, yea I got banned.
Must have been a really stupid GM that did not know UO does not have Unique Character names. I bet he banned a lot of Freds before he figured it out.

I have a parrot named Richard.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He wasn't a stupid GM. It was a rule, auto ban. He fixed the mistake the same night. Every time I see a smaller dragon I think of him. He was very nice.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greater Dragon. Plain Dragon = Smaller Dragon. Maybe

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Some person named a character one of my names then named a parrot the r word, yea I got banned.
Umm seriously wut iz da 'r' wurd? Meez nooz da 'f' und 's' und 'b' wurdz but datz it meez taut.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hmm dat iz kinda dumb to name da parrot dat but still should beez able to type out da word!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Legends has 20+ bots running spawns moat days and this shard cries about a couple wild dragons??
Alls the OP is doing is trying to slam UO but in fact shows, I am not sure what I am allowed to call it but come on people who in their right mind would spend $100+ a month on any product that they think is a pile of crap. That says volumes about the OP and their vendetta against UO and the lengths they will go to try and prove a ^%$%&( point. I think **&$$& is a pile of crap so maybe I should go out and buy a bunch of it.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Alls the OP is doing is trying to slam UO but in fact shows, I am not sure what I am allowed to call it but come on people who in their right mind would spend $100+ a month on any product that they think is a pile of crap. That says volumes about the OP and their vendetta against UO and the lengths they will go to try and prove a ^%$%&( point. I think **&$$& is a pile of crap so maybe I should go out and buy a bunch of it.
I think crack is terrible, yet almost my whole paycheck is spent on it. :(
o.0

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish* we could have pet vendors attached to our houses, and not just New Magincia stalls.
Are pet vendors searchable by vendor search? If not, I wish* for that too.

*You Know

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish* we could have pet vendors attached to our houses, and not just New Magincia stalls.
Are pet vendors searchable by vendor search? If not, I wish* for that too.

*You Know
Not too early to start your own Wish Thread for 2020. 2019 is in the books Sept 1st.