• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a skirt i can't cut up or lock down, why is that?

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Newbie skirt?

If you die, does it stay on you?

Are newbie pieces already forgotten about, or is this something else?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Newbied clothes still worth much? I have 125 assorted piece, including a leather tunic and gloves!

S

Sweeney

I doubt they're worth a lot, but they are nice to have so you don't look silly running around naked after being killed.

Q

Quira

Speedy,

Will pay 300k for the pair of newbied gloves

Kind regards

S

Sweeney

Oops I forgot I had some. If you have extra shoes/hat/gloves I'll buy that.

D

Daleth

Run naked! Be free, embrace nature! Clothes are overrated......;)

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats on your fashionable find! It is always nice to have a skirt that can't be looted. :p

Be careful about putting newbied stuff on the ground, though...unlike most items, they have a very short decay timer, around 90 seconds I think.

-Skylark

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since there's no 'newbie' items on Retribution I can't say for certain, but it isn't intended that blessed item should be able to be imbued.

O

Ole Cheapy

Petra can you plz delete revvo's post above? its misleading and it poisons the minds of our younger players... it's reallly not "pro community" at all.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra can you plz delete revvo's post above? its misleading and it poisons the minds of our younger players... it's reallly not "pro community" at all.
Wild stab in the dark:-

You want the gloves yourself to enhance but don't want anyone else to know you can do this so they wont bid against you on an item that is potentially worth a lot more than 700k? So predictable :)

O

Ole Cheapy

Wild stab in the dark:-

You want the gloves yourself to enhance but don't want anyone else to know you can do this so they wont bid against you on an item that is potentially worth a lot more than 700k? So predictable :)
No i want the items as deco to make sure you or anyone else dont abuse its potential. I'm just lookng out for the young players so they don't get started down the wrong path. :)