• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a few questions...

• Thread starter Sevin0oo0
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sevin0oo0

For the ASK a Dev section, But thought I'd try here first, to get answers, not opinions

01. With wings, the same carcass, and feathers, any chance harpies could be considered birds also?
02. Any plans to give us back the rest of Despise dungeon, SW corner by the titans?
03. Are there any plans to revive the html colored naming convention?
04. As a monster nears death,how much speed increase do they get?
05. As a player nears death, why does stamina start dropping so fast, and prematurely?
06 (moved to 13).
07. Any plans to have monsters follow the same spellcasting rules as players, it gets confusing w/ 2 sets of rules.
08. Is blackrock worthless, or maybe it'll infect us again in the future?
09. Any plans to let us see the numbers when our next virtue gain, or reward may come?
10. Any plans to let us see how many sacrifice uses we have left?
11. As a monster nears death,how much does hit chance change?
12. Is removal of coordinates on t-maps permanent?<-->answered
13. Monster targeting:
The furtheriest away usually targets you first, it wasn't always like this, any future changes to targeting?.
My hit chance changes while a new monster is coming into view and trying to target me when I'm already fighting.
How far off screen can a monster target (target only, not attack) a player/pet?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don't know much of these, but...
5. Stamina drop rate from being hit, is based on the ratio of your hit points to your stamina. If your hit points drop below your stamina, you lose a LOT more stamina each time you're hit, than if you'd been fully healed.
Question 6 appears to be missing a part.
12: if you're talking about T-maps being random, yeah, that is permanent.

S

Sevin0oo0

thanks, yeah, didn't know taking a hit lowered stamina. I remember being able to run away many times at full speed, w/ 1hp left (redlined).