• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I got hacked.

M

Melina Havelock

K, so now I decide to try to log in using my account name WITHOUT the uo_ and this worked.

Unbelievable. :(
Loqucious,

I see that you finally got into your account. This same thing happened to me recently. I had accessed the account about 3 days earlier with no problems. I was also able to login in to the game fine. When I returned to acct management to cancel the account it wouldn't let me in. The password hadn't changed, but it refused to recognize me. After about 30 mins, including a request for a new password, I was able to access the account with the OLD password. Everything was fine with account info and my in game belongings. Just putting this out there to let you see this password failure is happening to others.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea when i get hacked i was taken by surpise, im cautious about what sites i go to and all, they got into 12 accounts total so i wouldn't be surprised if its a business they have going getting people lately.... i wish i knew enough to attach a trojan where if they hack me they get a virus on their comp.... all i can hope for is that they take it too far and accidently hack a uo player that works for the fbi who can easily trace their ip and break their door down with a swat team and bust in some heads...

L

Lord Drakelord

yea when i get hacked i was taken by surpise, im cautious about what sites i go to and all, they got into 12 accounts total so i wouldn't be surprised if its a business they have going getting people lately.... i wish i knew enough to attach a trojan where if they hack me they get a virus on their comp.... all i can hope for is that they take it too far and accidently hack a uo player that works for the fbi who can easily trace their ip and break their door down with a swat team and bust in some heads...
All I can say if your hacked call the police as it is a crime and should be reported. Far to many people get away with this crap as most folks do not think they can do anything after being hacked. Ya you lost your stuff in game, they strip your charactors, then hit them where it hurts and get the law after them.

M

Mudd

There has to be a way to track down who the items were given to, be it through a trade window, vendor, ground, whatever. The dude I called who could half speak English was able to see that I was hacked somehow, so they know I'm not trying to pull something... UGH!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I can say if your hacked call the police as it is a crime and should be reported. Far to many people get away with this crap as most folks do not think they can do anything after being hacked. Ya you lost your stuff in game, they strip your charactors, then hit them where it hurts and get the law after them.
tried that for a month, cops said it should be EA's job to track the guy down, cops said they have more important things to do

B

butthead owns

It is not a joke its a crime, so when you get hacked go to police to lodge a complaint. with their help you can get the log data ip adress and thinks you need to find the person who logged in with your accounts and steal the your items. thats not much i can do for you, but i hope you get your things back.

and dont be so angry or unhappy life is going on and uo is a wonderfull game so try to make the best thing of it, for instance try a new think you never have done before in uo and have fun.
well that sounds good but i called police when i got my hacked the cop told me i cant wait to write a report on a theft of a game pixe then told me they had his ip and with the amount over 500.00 it was an fbi issuse so they told me to call they next day.Well i called they acted as if it would take years to find the guy even tho they had his paypal info and his phone number.It's now been close to 6 years later still not the first word seem no one care over game pixels!!!!!:lame::lame::lame::lame: