• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I got a great idea for...

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the spring clean up prizes. Give a bless deed that will bless the hooded shroud of spookiness!! Remember we got them at an event like 2 or 3 Halloweens ago? they have no properties on them but we cant cbd them. I'd pay a million of points to get it blessed (cbd). all it does is sit my bank:(

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
come on! this would be an awesome prize! soemthing so nice shouldnt be getting dusty in my bank:/

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must be only your shard that got them Krystal, for no one I know on diff shards has ever mentioned getting one. Toss up a Pic, it would be nice to see one.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hooded shroud of spookiness was an item from an EM event on Siege. It is a hat of magi white hued hooded shroud. To my knowledge, there were only a few dropped during the event in one evening.

You can just barely see Ibichi wearing one of the shrouds in the center of this pic at a player run trick or treat event.

I understand wanting to have them blessable but, having a special turn in item to bless them would affect like 4 people in the game. o_O

Since there are so few of the items it would be nice if they could be manually tweaked to allow a CBD to be applied but I doubt that will happen. Siege bless works on it as far as I know though.

-Skylark

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a pic of the shroud. It looks awesome! but when i try to cbd this shroud it says "this bless deed is for clothing only". this makes no sense cause the shroud has no properties.
anyway it would be awesome if the Dev's will put in a cbd for the shroud. even if its a ton of points to get...

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know there isn't many in game, but never hurts to ask:) specially when i should really be able to cbd it:/

L

Loqucious

I'm sorry I can't focus on your suggestions because I'm too confused by your two images in your post. One is a cute little kitten and the other a satanic looking witch. hehe

W

Willow30

I'm sorry I can't focus on your suggestions because I'm too confused by your two images in your post. One is a cute little kitten and the other a satanic looking witch. hehe

She is a vampire with a love for kittens. ;)

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cats have always been associate with evil, never see a witch without a cat:p

*cats rule!*

P

Prince Caspian

I think one out of every 500 mongbats should set off a 5,000-hp explosion in a 20-tile area when killed.

That'll spice things up.