• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Give Up EA/Mythic/UO accounts

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
OK. I read I should have all my accounts under one mythic account or whatever. I also have for example 2 UO accounts under 2 different emails. I have 2 Origin accounts under 2 different emails. I go to the UO account management deal and try and link the 2 accounts. No matter what I put in there they won't link. Exactly what the hell are they looking for? I give up.... I've read everything on how it's suppose to work, it just doesn't. I've tried email address, origin account names, my game log in names, I dunno.....

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Am I trying to link to my EA account? Mythic account? UO account? Email address? This is the most insane thing ever.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep all my accounts under different email address. I figure if one has a problem (with billing or just the terrible account management in general) my other accounts would be safe.

I don't think I'd want them all tied to one master account until they give us the new account management (lol).

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I keep all my accounts under different email address. I figure if one has a problem (with billing or just the terrible account management in general) my other accounts would be safe.

I don't think I'd want them all tied to one master account until they give us the new account management (lol).
I was just under the assumption this was possible to combine them lol. Now I'm thinking if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they are linked to different emails, I think you will have to suffer thru unlinking (or having it done-they do it for free, the valium required to survive it is not included) an account before you can relink it.

Sure did work fine back in the day before linking, dunno who the idiot was that thought this was a great idea.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Those are easy process
I probably link and unlink 5+ accounts per week... it is not that hard... I made few videos about and there is also a lot of step by step on how to do on uo.com
you CANT do by yourself, support need to be involved for "security" reasons

People need to understand that you have
Origin/EA account (with a secret question)
and you have eamythic account (this one Holds your UO Account) and also have a secret question attached (normally is Mothers Maiden name, Favorite pets or place of Birth).

To unlink an account, you must email [email protected] and asking for it, They will send an auto email, that will contain the Ticket #, than the second email will be from actual support people, asking for the secret question and they will give you a hint, REMEMBER, Whoever OWNS this information, OWNS the account, no matter if someone gave you the account, if you bought the acc 10 years ago or anything, if you dont have this information, you will NOT be able to unlink.

The most important information that 90%+ of the people DONT know, is that there is a 3rd password that you need, in order to link the account back, THIS password you can ONLY reset AFTER the support unlink your account and you NEED this in order to link back your account to another email.

This password can be RESET by clicking the option as I show on the picture

by clicking this link, it will ask the name f the account that you want to reset the password to link back the account, you must type the name using the _uo at the end, like
accXXX_uo , by doing this , you will receive an email to reset (the original email where the acc was linked b4).

again, if you have any question, just PM.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
also,
just a quick reminder, as Mesanna said on the newsletter, they are changing on How many times you can change the secret word if you buy, sell or whatever.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
After reading all this, I am profoundly grateful that I settled for having only one account. o.0

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's ok my account is being hacked by a Russian it seems, and EA won't do anything..it's cute tho! They changed my ability to get into my mythic accounts so now I can't even cancel recurring subs...the IRONY they've trapped me in eternal hell!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Call them
and give them any previous transaction or Order #, that you placed... they will be able to check account ownership and give you back!!!
:)

I warned you that those Adult videos that you like to watch, one day would cause you some problems!!! LOL

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Call them
and give them any previous transaction or Order #, that you placed... they will be able to check account ownership and give you back!!!
:)

I warned you that those Adult videos that you like to watch, one day would cause you some problems!!! LOL
There's no number I can find to call. I've tried emailing them, as well as talking to a GM last time I was in jail since it's the only way to really talk. God I was tired of committing offenses the get pulled there. He/She even said it's an EA issue not broadsword or whoever owns UO this week.

....and those adult sites were the links you gave me hypocrite lol

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
look , How easy it is!!!

origin.com
bottom Left CONTACT US

OFC you need to be logged on your account

than you type ORIGIN as product

scroll ALL way down and press CONTACT US

type ORIGIN again and press NEXT

PC AND NEXT

CHOOSE SOME OPTIONS AND PRESS NEXT AND THAN

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

TYPE YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR MOMMAS # AND THEY WILL CALL YOU!!!!!!!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
This info should really be cleaned up and made into a guide. Getting through the nightmare that is EA really takes a lot of guess work, you just kinda fumble along till you give up and write support which I guess is the key to the whole thing. Hopefully you'll get someone in support that knows what UO is. I'm sure anyone that makes a buck dealing accounts has a grip on this but to go into it cold as a person just wanting to deal with something on a rare occasion it's not explained very well at all by EA.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
This info should really be cleaned up and made into a guide. Getting through the nightmare that is EA really takes a lot of guess work, you just kinda fumble along till you give up and write support which I guess is the key to the whole thing. Hopefully you'll get someone in support that knows what UO is. I'm sure anyone that makes a buck dealing accounts has a grip on this but to go into it cold as a person just wanting to deal with something on a rare occasion it's not explained very well at all by EA.
I made few videos and guides already on how to link and unlink...how to deal with origin store and so on...nut i guess was not good enough to stratics to stick.

Plus people will still "Bi@#$%" about "getting" buying or selling or just re organizing your own accs...saying that is "against" UO ToS..and so on... but i do weekly and now they are even changing on how many times you can change the secret question...to help those that get "new" accounts and new some extra protection . ;)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I made few videos and guides already on how to link and unlink...how to deal with origin store and so on...nut i guess was not good enough to stratics to stick.

Plus people will still "Bi@#$%" about "getting" buying or selling or just re organizing your own accs...saying that is "against" UO ToS..and so on... but i do weekly and now they are even changing on how many times you can change the secret question...to help those that get "new" accounts and new some extra protection . ;)
Well it is a bit of a pisser to have to comb the internet looking for how to deal with EA lol. Yes this really does need Stratics to do something with it. I use to make a nice coin off UO till they hosed ebay back in the day lol. When I sold a mage tower for 400 bucks was the first time my wife shut up about me playing lol

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your evil loop hole has been fixed hahaha

I like to imagine "a" EA employee surfs the internet shutting down a link every time a customer finds an easy was to contact them.. why send customer support to India when you can abolish it to an automated system! Money saved is another ****ty game pushed out early!!

lol wasn't my evil loop hole was theirs, was at the bottom of the page.Customer_portal was the name of the link. The link was moved