• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I give the new event a zero

B

Barrakketh

How completely stupid to have the reward just drop on the ground no looting rights.

I cant imagine content more poorly designed UO is really sad. I was a long time fan but after the magencia stuff and now this , good grief UO is pretty aweful compared so several other games now.

Well that was a waste of time back to vendoring the rest of my stuff so I can sell my house and close my account.

P.S.
For all you players still UO fans the dev.'s for this game need some feedback because this latest event is just to lame.

The turn in spring cleaning is cool , makes it a lot easier to get rid of all my UO account stuff though.