• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I don't know if I want to keep playing anymore.

I

imported_Krystal

word of advice! Save ur stuff, everyone comes back!
Everyone should go red, no blues aloud on sp! that would be fun!

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

word of advice! Save ur stuff, everyone comes back!
Everyone should go red, no blues aloud on sp! that would be fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're still red.. haven't you burned off those 6505 counts yet??? *ducks*

I

imported_Krystal

point being, being red is so much more challanging, seems like no one wants to be red anymore cause of the blue advantages or they fraid of death. Ill never understand these people standing in the guard zone fraid to die and lose there crap. Who cares! IT's pixles! buy more or kill a red and resuite!
this game is best game out, ya just gotta mix up ur play style a bit. Join a more active guild.
Hate seeing people quit! Lesss Blood to quench my thirst!

G

funny how none of youse guys bother to see the orignal date of the post

G

Damn Tigs don't res old posts! Where's the rez killers when you need em...

G

I will tell you all that after that whole middle finger to Siege by Wilki, I've been doing some counted cross-stiching, and haven't been on UO except to buy some wisp statues from Unforgiven.

Of course reading through, this is an OLD post.

For the record, I don't mind the headress comming unblessed, just how they did it pisses me off to no end and just wish the would unbless the 7ae stuff to while they are at it and provide betters status to gm armor

G

I do it for the kicks man...The kicks!

And p.s. tigs shame on you for bumping my old "I quit" post, thus making me look like a dork because I just came back 3 months later. =/

G

<blockquote><hr>

I will tell you all that after that whole middle finger to Siege by Wilki, I've been doing some counted cross-stiching, and haven't been on UO except to buy some wisp statues from Unforgiven.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that the less you play, yet still pay for accounts, the more money EA actually makes, right?