• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] I Died At The Deepest Darkest Dungeon Free For All And Only Got This Shirt

Aurican_

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Died At The Deepest Darkest Dungeon Free For All And Only Got This Shirt
Blessed
Weight: 2 Stones
Strength Requirement 10

15hector85

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just an fyi for those offering, I know the fellow who has this. Item is currently on BAJA. Just spoke to owner of shirt, he is Putting a Buyout of 200 mil or trade for a decent Dread Mare

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think 200 is double what its worth....Are you saying you will not accept less than 200 or a dread?

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Owner here, recovered account just to post this.

I interpreted B/O to mean buyout, as in putting an end to bids. If it tops out at a hundred, then that would be my price check.

Like anything, given enough money i'd be willing to part with it.

Really, I am after a dreadmare. I dont really think the shirt is worth a dreadmare in a straight trade, but if I added gold to balance the trade and you could source a dreadmare then you would have a winning bid.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Owner here, recovered account just to post this.

I interpreted B/O to mean buyout, as in putting an end to bids. If it tops out at a hundred, then that would be my price check.

Like anything, given enough money i'd be willing to part with it.

Really, I am after a dreadmare. I dont really think the shirt is worth a dreadmare in a straight trade, but if I added gold to balance the trade and you could source a dreadmare then you would have a winning bid.
Is this the same clementine who owes me 2b for that item you bid on at the last raresfest?

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I am not. I am a returning player that actually got the item back on sonoma. I have no idea what raresfest is. I am currently playing baja (have char named Clementine).

I was there when Charlie Brown the Grandmaster Dueler was the last one standing and got the skull named after him. They held the event in a smallish dungeon (cant remember where) and they did a terrible job advertising the event so barely anyone that showed up. A lot of them are on lost accounts or banned accounts. This can be verified in this link (hit ctrl+f and search for charlie, it will take you to it);

http://community.stratics.com/threads/em-event-items-rubbles-server-births.98800/

I was in a guild with this guy. Here is Ron Fellows (a guild mate who was not at the event) posting in his PvP blog about this guy quitting UO.

http://ronfellows.blogspot.com/2005/11/to-friend.html

We won the event by fielding the whole thing and killing everyone not in our guild, then fighting amongst ourselves until one person was left. Charlie hid in the corner invised and came out at the end and killed the last guy. Afterwords they gave everyone but Charlie brown these shirts, and gave him the skull referenced in the article.

I'm not sure if this helps rule out the guy who scammed you. This is unusual, I can't imagine many people go by Clementine. This is really the only collector rare I have.

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Is this the same clementine who owes me 2b for that item you bid on at the last raresfest?
In all honesty, I think all the non-paying bidders at the last fest (Big Tuna/Clementine/Sandra/Sun Tan/uosellerz) were using fake and temporary names, not names they use anywhere else.

In any case, to help Aurican_ and Clementine get things back on track, the last bid was 100m from Longtooths. @Clementine, you posted a buyout; how about a close date/time for bidding otherwise? :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
doesn't appear as though this was ever an auction, just a price check and people started bidding.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
correct, but she also said if it tops out at 100 then that would be her price check, not her sale price. thus not an auction.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just wanted to hear you say I was correct, I win! :danceb:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
No, I am not.

I'm not sure if this helps rule out the guy who scammed you. This is unusual, I can't imagine many people go by Clementine. This is really the only collector rare I have.
;) :thumbup1: