• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I could kick myself right now!

T

TKSpeedy

I need to vent. I bought two mystics yesterday (for what I consider high prices since the game is closing, but hey...I had the simoleans so what the heck?) Anyway, one was for me, so that was fine....the other one I was going to buy for someone else, which I told the person I bought it from. I even told him I didn't think I could trade it (Which I was right about). Well I was distracted when I went to his place and instead of just giving him money for it and having the person pick it up...what did I do? I bought it...now I have tree I can't trade. I hate it when I do something like that.

S

Shari

change your lot (or as someone who has a store lot to roomie you) and have your friend pick it up

T

TKSpeedy

That's just it...I just changed to romance FROM a store. How ironic...Not going to change lot categories again this close to the end....I plan on enjoying the rest of my time. Oh well, EA owes me at least one Mystic anyway since Amnesty never happened,

P

Polly

I've got a store and would be happy to let you temp roomie there in order to trade your tree. I can probably find a spare sim to hold your own property for you if you needed to.

Let me know if you need help.

Polly

Q

Qute Pi

Yea...thats why I have like 5 store properties. lol...

T

TKSpeedy

Update!

Well, I guess it worked out for the best....turns out the person I was holding it for was a scammer anyway, so I'm glad that I didn't give it to them. Grr...even with the game ending, scammers are still ruining it for other people.

Polly,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm a bit leery about doing the deed trade thing....My luck, something would go horribly wrong.....I'm toying with the idea of just making the one tree a community tree and letting others eat off of it...free of charge of course.