• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I cant access TC 9 via EC Beta

Roskal

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I installed the Beta - it locked up and crashed during the opening movie.

After shutting it down it did start back up and seemed to run.

I went to TC1 and created a char. It locked up again when trying to enter the world.

Further tries to run the beta have failed at the same point.

Running windows 7.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Ahoy and welcome aboard!

Patience. The testing is to be on test center 9. It's not up yet. We were just given the client download to get ready.
Saves everyone trying to download at once.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have downloaded the EC beta client, but i cant find the TC 9 in the Shardlist?

I also cannot enter other shards with the new EC beta client.

W

woody_cats

not sure but think tc9 not up yet and probably will only be able to access that shard with beta not any of the others

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please be patient.
Testing will take place on test center 9 as soon as the shard becomes available.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry my fault the timezones ;).

At my country the 24. of september is near the end 16.15 ;)

AGirl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Ahoy and welcome aboard!

I installed the Beta - it locked up and crashed during the opening movie.

After shutting it down it did start back up and seemed to run.

I went to TC1 and created a char. It locked up again when trying to enter the world.

Further tries to run the beta have failed at the same point.

Running windows 7.
Now that it is open, I am having the same problems as well. I'm running windows 7 and I got on long enough to create a char, get some clothes on, and then crash. Now every time I attempt to log on as soon as I click my char name it crashes!! I uninstalled and working on reinstalling now, let me know if you find a fix!