• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I can hear a clock chiming somewhere.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
So now living else where I have been at my new house a lot in game designing and moving stuff around.
Every now and then I can hear a clock chiming somewhere!

What is this?!

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's ur neighbor. they have a grandfather clock. I personally like the graphic but the chiming drives me batty so i dont place them at my houses...

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Statler and Waldorf are hacks.... The cool muppets are Floyd and Floyd with Floyd coming in a strong third followed by Fozzie bear!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Did some thread clean up.

Let's please try to stay on topic and keep it impersonal.

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As others of have said it was a gift at some point. I have one or two in my house I never thought about the fact that it might be bothering the neighbours:oops:. Would be nice to have an off switch I guess.

Last edited:

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Shard shields are it as far as a distinction in whether a player can use a vet reward as far as i can tell...
(edit) i cant even make out what i was tryin to say. I had alot goin on at the moment.
SHARD SHIELDS ARE THE ONLY VET REWARD WHICH CANT BE USED OR PICKED DUE TO ACCOUNT AGE.
ANY VET REWARD CAN BE USED AND PLACED IN A HOUSE REGARDLESS OF ACCOUNT AGE OTHER THAN SHARD SHIELDS.
There that cleans it up a bit...

Last edited:

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im not prodding you.. "Write your reply..." is the GUI gump for the reply screen... Im not being an ass, i promise.
This is a problem that vexxed me for quite some time in game that dissuaded me from buying certain vet rewards. Ive since basically bought them all after i figured this aspect out. Of course seeing as how the information on Uoguide.com was incorrect and the unwillingness of the veteran population to enlighten me on the topic that its just BS ive just took the gamble and bought the junk and placed it! The one item i havent gotten yet is the Ankh that can rez you. but id bet its just the same.

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here is the simple to use goto rule.
1- If your account isnt old enough you cant pick it.
2- If its a shard shield you cant pick it or use it if your account isnt old enough and you were'nt the account which picked it.
3- If someone else picks it and you buy it, or get it, you can use it.
4- errrm... pypal me...... Bugsupthebutt.paypal.com <---- this isnt a scam i stand behind bugs up ur butt.. STRONGLY!
When keepin it real goes wrong!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow this thread went on way longer than it should have, it should have actually never popped up and could have been handled in gen chat :), so let me keep it alive with my own worthless reply....there. :postcount:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow this thread went on way longer than it should have, it should have actually never popped up and could have been handled in gen chat :), so let me keep it alive with my own worthless reply....there. :postcount:
What does your reply have to do with old jewelry that makes you hop around like a rabbit?

:cool2: