• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I blame you guys....

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK... here we go. Try as I might I just can't enjoy Europa. Or any other products shard. I miss the danger... I miss the play style, I guess most of all I miss being part of a community.

There... I said it. I have missed siege this last few months. Sure, I got stung. I guess I should just stop whining and start over.

My bro is staying on Europa but as for me? Mumm-Ra returns!

Hope to see you all around.

Peace.

Blargety

Journeyman
If you need some of that stuff you gave Zugt’ back at Luna, let me know. We haven’t integrated it all into the new stash yet. Some of it is locked down and separated.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May dude, it's all good. I wanted to help out :) I have 2 characters so running my tamer and was kitted out as a crafter, have a way to go on craft skills but going to farm imbue mats on tamer.