• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am soooo sleepy

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
losing that hour of sleep this past weekend just kills me. i hate daylight savings time. why can't we just leave the clocks alone and abandon this archaic process?? it's not like we're all farmers living by candlelight and need to adjust our schedules. aside, it's a proven fact it wreaks havoc on the body.

And to think it all started because someone wanted to collect insects afterwork. "Modern DST was first proposed by the New Zealand entomologist George Hudson, whose shift-work job gave him leisure time to collect insects, and led him to value after-hours daylight..."

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On the bright side, at least most things change the time themselves now. I've been late to something because of daylight savings time and forgetting to change clocks quite a few times.

untitled.png

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the bright side, at least most things change the time themselves now. I've been late to something because of daylight savings time and forgetting to change clocks quite a few times.

View attachment 44601
Just move to Arizona or to almost anywhere else in the world, none of that foolishness of clock switching. :eyes: