• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am sad

Grimwar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why has a noble Profession been reduced to nitwits who just tamed a AW, have you any idea of , well i don't realy care anymore, look likes the nitwits are up one.

M

maroite

Why has a noble Profession been reduced to nitwits who just tamed a AW, have you any idea of , well i don't realy care anymore, look likes the nitwits are up one.
? You can't tame Ancient Wyrms...

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a noble Profession been reduced to nitwits who just tamed a AW, have you any idea of , well i don't realy care
beautifully eloquent!

I understand totally, have you any idea of, i thought as much!

*chuckle*

IMO, nothings changed - people said that about hiryu, cu, even about WW and now GDs?

It'll be ok Grimwar, don't panic!

U

uoBuoY

I sure hope you're an ESL student and very new to UO!

Grimwar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sure hope you're an ESL student and very new to UO!
Nope, i,ain't a Yank and my comment is based on nitwits,
ie: You once could tame an AW (yes an Ancient Wyerm), i Tamed one in 1998.
It is why comment on a post that was foolish in the 1st place?

M

maroite

Why would I want an AW? ... -.-

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I've played on Atlantic for a few years. I've yet to see a tamer with an AW. It is certainly not the norm.

M

mjolnir131

legend has it the last AW that lived in captivity was on GL and that passed quietly at a stable i don't remeber it's name i only saw it once at BB

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
werent the old chaos and justice guilds allowed to have one tamed AW each?
Are you referring to that?

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There once was a time you could tame them (somehow), they however sat on the "instaban" list... I actually think they are still there.

J

[JD]

ive never seen a tamed one and dont know how it could possibly effect gameplay at all or allow the nitwits to be +1.

that said, many people feel that way about greater dragons. but it's not the poor greater dragons' fault, there just isnt that much variety in pets.