• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am confused...

• Thread starter toontownhappy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

toontownhappy

Were there randoms that messed up the maxing run? We waited a good ten minutes before we went in, to find more than the maxing run still inside.
:coco:
My clock said 7:33 (Eastern)...

G

Granjell

I hope the maxing run went well. There were A LOT of unfamiliar toons in the pit, and it was hard to tell what was going on. The last few of us in the pit decided we should go on in just to find out what was happening....

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aside from the loading problems in teh beginning, yes all went well. Congrats again, Martha!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

It was kind of hectic trying to get loaded as a few toons came in that were not with us.

I vote for max run groups to stand either up by the door or in another out of the way area so that the rest of the toons don't get mixed up or confused.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was kind of hectic trying to get loaded as a few toons came in that were not with us.

I vote for max run groups to stand either up by the door or in another out of the way area so that the rest of the toons don't get mixed up or confused.
No, no one should've been in there before 6:30 but us. If that had happened, everything would've been fine.

B

bibslady

I was very confused last night. I had no idea what was going on. Toons kept hopping off the elevator. We ended up with 5 toons (and 2 level 1 randoms who were gone quickly) We made it (barely) I had 15 LP left out of 112 and most others were in the same shape I was.

It was a mess. I thought we were to load and go?

hugs,
Bibslady

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was one light blue rabbit in there who I don't think was part of the group, and if he hadn't been there trying to board with us, we would have been loaded and gone before the others came in, early or not. I'm glad we were able to finally get boarded. I whispered 'Please go away!' to that rabbit, and his response was 'Special Delivery!' :coco:

G

Granjell

So a lurker who doesn't really read all the posts tried to crash the party?? That's too bad. Gives lurkers a worse than bad name...

I agree with Joe that maxing parties should stand up in the corner near the doors. That way the pit toons won't get mixed in or confused.

B

bibslady

I whispered 'Please go away!' to that rabbit, and his response was 'Special Delivery!' :coco:
"Special Delivery" is the new phrase to use that will identify someone as a Stratics Member. The response to use is "Me Too!" .

hugs,
Bibslady

B

bibslady

I'm afraid I haven't been able to read all the posts lately. I need to do better.

Sorry maxing party if I messed up the run.

Hugs,
Bibslady

B

bibslady

Yes, we are load and go. At 6:30 central, not before.
My clock must have been off as well. It said approx. 7:35 (eastern) when I went in also. I entered the VP battle with (I think) Thunderhead, Cooper and 2 other toons (?).

I should have read the posts before going and I would have noticed the max party names trying to board. I'll be sure and do it next time.

Again, sorry I messed up. Glad you were able to make it and max! Congrats!:eek:

Hugs,
Sheryl

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't sweat it! That's why we just need to either stand off to the side or change districts for maxing parties. The chances of someone not reading about that run, are still going to be semi high.

L

lou2700

good:)i'm glad everything went well 4 you,i saw all of you pile on,but i was hoping that all the invited got on before the randoms,so i just said "good luck" i agree,ones for the maxing party should step to one side.
there were 2 more runs after that,but i don't think they were stratics members cuz they were all level 40 or above,and wouldn't have anything to do w/letting me on:coco:
oh well:lick:
:shots:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Thats why I love the FACT that "It's JUST A GAME!"

Wohoo Stratics and TT rocks!

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

Don't sweat it! That's why we just need to either stand off to the side or change districts for maxing parties. The chances of someone not reading about that run, are still going to be semi high.
I have yet too attend any stratics run so I really have no idea how they go. However, I believe a maxxing party should change districts from elsewhere that there is a large group of people. If not to avoid the people, also to avoid the randoms that may have found the large group.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have yet too attend any stratics run so I really have no idea how they go. However, I believe a maxxing party should change districts from elsewhere that there is a large group of people. If not to avoid the people, also to avoid the randoms that may have found the large group.
I believe they should be in the same area, the same district, but separate from the people doing regular runs. I believe it's more of a special thing to max within our district, within our peers. I believe gathering the group for the max runs far far from the rest of the group excludes those people from the fun and chatter, which I believe is wrong. I believe if the randoms are rampant, then someone (me if I'm there) will call for a district change, as always.

G

Granjell

good:)
there were 2 more runs after that,but i don't think they were stratics members cuz they were all level 40 or above,and wouldn't have anything to do w/letting me on
I was on that last run as Granny Jellyroll, Louie, and if you recall, we had all loaded, including you, except one last toon who had fallen asleep on the stairs. We got off to wait for him to come back and join us. While we were waiting, you left without saying anything. Granted, I guess none of us are SF with you, but there are speedchat phrases that you could have used. We were trying not to leave a toon behind.

Please don't bail on us so quickly next time. Although we were mostly Hollys, we didn't intentionally shuffle you off. Our motto here is "No Toon Left Behind." :hug: