• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) I AM BACK !!! HAHAHA !!!

O

of The Ring

After super long break, I am finally back.

Well many things happen, I am sure you do not want to listen to my story.

Anyway, I am in to sell all my stuffs. YES I MEAN ALL !!!

Anyone interested in anything please ICQ 376222584.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what you're saying is, that now if I go to Luna I better put sunglasses on IRL because some <expletive deleted> will always be there wearing nothing but blaze clothing.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you're planning on selling it for in-game gold, and NOT cash as you've wanted in the past. Going for cash is a violation of stratics TOS. I also concur with Lynk...leave you're nasty blaze stuff behind.

O

of The Ring

HEHEHE... I have been going through my items and I realize some items are missing. I just cannot understand why. LOL. Well, after what I have been through and I can manage to get back into the game, I am contented.

Warning !!! Please put on your best pair of sunglass or you risk being blind by LOTR !!!

HAHAHAHA !!!!

I am considering to sell everything, CONSIDERING STAGE. Just keep a look out on the Rare Forum after a month from now.

By the way, my Museum of Great Lakes is opened. Everyone is welcome.

Hope to see you there !!!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Warning !!! Please put on your best pair of sunglass or you risk being blind by LOTR !!!
You may have misunderstood my post as a compliment or friendly 'dig'. I assure you it was not.