• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am 49th, one more level to go!

B

Bo Riddler

I spent the whole weekend on my Gnome Warlock on Kirin Tor. I went from 46th to 49th and am all Demonology. I have one more level until I get my Fel Hunter.

Question to the other locks out there, is it worh it? It has been discussed some in the past, but with BC a few months old now, maybe there some more experience with the summoned pets.

Any opinions?

Also, one other question, at 50th, doesn't the Lock get to summon an Elemental? I remember seeing some in Goldshire when I was knee high to a Gnome, but now that I am approaching 50th, I was thinking that might be the level that I can summon them.

Bo

I

imported_Dellamorte

The Felguard is mostly certainly worth it, but he really won't be totally effective until level 56 or so when he gets intercept.

The summon you get at 50 (really a quest) is the Infernal. It is a somewhat lengthy quest line that starts in Felwood. The infernal you can summon is not that good and is of limited use, as he is enslaved when summoned and can break it about 5 min later and attack you.

B

Bo Riddler

...but all the naked party goers in Goldshire would be really impressed with a gnome calling forth one of those, right?

Bo

B

Bo Riddler

Fully dressed, I hit 50th last night and I took my newest talent that lets me summon the FelHunter. But it was late after I trained so I have not had a chance to use him in combat yet.

I can't wait!

Bo

I

imported_Dellamorte

@ 50, it's the FelGUARD... the felhunter looks like an ugly horny dog...

B

Bo Riddler

I stand corrected, and the FelGuard towers over my gnome, its so funny!

I still haven't had time to try it out yet, because I ran out of the "blue Bar", I am odd when it comes to the double experience points bonus. I won't play a toon unless I'm dinging double xp's. So I have numerous characters to rotate in and out, that way I stay in the blue so to speak.

Bo

G

You also get summon infernal (which is definately a group quest) as well as a few other things =)

It's fun. Congrats =) I hit 62 two nights ago