• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

....i already did it.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't gonna do it, i was just thinking about it....but..i did it:D

I decided since I'm a guild of elves that I'll live in Yew.

I've set up shop, though I'm not sure i love the place, and its just north from the tram, yew moongate. I'm selling some goods. Hopefully more will come. I'm already hooked back in...hehe.
I have noticed though that it is so bare in Pac, are most people just xfering to atl to sell things? darn those shard shields.... :oops:

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I sell a lot of things in Luna.. I try to sell things new players would need, like spellbooks, plant resources, and then some crafting things like runics.

Yes, unfortunately, some people go to atl to sell things, because if you try to sell on pacific no one can really afford the correct (but totally inflated) price.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Before shields came out the price of items where set buy the shards demand for said items.

Now you have people that go shard to shard buying the cheaper items bring them to Atlantic to sell.

What that did caused the other shards to not put said items on vendor and to sell to only fellow shard members. Witch in turn drove the price back up.

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Before shields came out the price of items where set buy the shards demand for said items.

Now you have people that go shard to shard buying the cheaper items bring them to Atlantic to sell.

What that did caused the other shards to not put said items on vendor and to sell to only fellow shard members. Witch in turn drove the price back up.
Oh yes because I meant to tell Painted Elves that you can ask in general chat for anything you want to buy and people usually have it :)