• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] I´m back after 6 Years and need Price Checks on my EM Items, Rares and Rubbles

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello friends :)
After losing my castles during my UO break at the end of 2016 I'm back and need your help with some price checks.
I took photos of the tiny part I still had in the banks.
Unfortunately 99% of my rares and memories from 1997 - 2016 are gone at IDOC.
Thanks in advance.
Zora

Blue Shirts.jpg Catskills Cat.jpg Double Blessed.jpg Eden.jpg EM usw.jpg Event Plates.jpg Exceptional.jpg Guildstones.jpg Hay.jpg Lava.jpg Loom Bench Rubble.jpg Rares.jpg Rubble Bulk.jpg Rubble Church Bench.jpg Rubble Table 2 Parts.jpg Runebook Ecept.jpg Runebook made.jpg Xmas Deer Mask.jpg Your Love.jpg

Last edited:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Kincsem is looking for some rubble pieces, I can't quite tell if you have any of what they are looking for.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I would be interested in the acs guild stone...

*flips through a book of bank checks*

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
The (Blessed) items should sell for 80m-135m. Except for the Sandals...Vendor Search has them sometimes as high as 35m or as low as 10m.

The [Exceptional] Runebooks will be on VS for 10-15m I think. You will have to check.

The full titled OF Exceptional Quality Items all sell for different amounts usually around 8-15m. If you had full titled footwear they would sell for more. Also any fully titled colored armor would sell for more.