• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hydra Wings

C

CaptRex

Atlantica Online will be launch Hydra Wings that can be found in Iolaus' Pride only. This Item will available to players on November 26th, 2009 around 11:00am PST. If you want more demonic looks like this stuff, this one fits you ^^.. I hope I can change my Wings of Darkness to Hydra Wings .. I like evil look character in any games ^^. I blast this message to all AO players ou there specially my guild mates. If you are very lucky to get this item, just let me know. name your price and I will give it to you ^^ btw. this are the brief information that I can share to you guys and you can see this as well in main site.

* Hydra's Wings - Min. Level 70, Attack Power: 550-650, Vitality: +100, Defense: 500
* Armed Byzantine Elephant - Min. Level: 50, Attack Power: 220-340, Vitality: +120, Defense: 2400, Movement Speed Increase: 15%
* Armed Volcanic Raptor - Min. Level: 60, Attack Power: 300-400, Dexterity: +100, Vitality: +100, Defense: 1500, Movement Speed Increase: 25%
* Armed Snow Tiger - Min. Level: 70, Attack Power: 300-400, Strength: +80, Dexterity: +80, Vitality: +140, Defense: 2500, Movement Speed Increase: 20%

Pretty good huh? :mf_prop: