• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunting for Nathan - Thursday 8pm

I

Irvyn

To all friends of Nathan Hawke,

The Duchy of Trinsic is organising an expedition into Ilshenar to try to find more clues as to where Nathan might be hidden. We may have to travel widely, and there is the possibility that we might also need to enter the orc mines again, so please come prepared.

We will meet on Thursday 11th June at 8pm Britannian Standard Time, in the Counsellors' Guild in Britain.

Irvyn Middlethorn
Duke of Trinsic

The personal seal of the Duke of Trinsic:
An eagle flying, holding the branch of a thornbush in its claws; surrounding are the words "Mine honour is my life; both grow in one; take honour from me, and my life is done."

I

Irvyn

Many thanks to everyone who turned up, didn't expect such a huge response :) Was a great evening, even when dying to paragon ancient wyrms ...

And even bigger thanks to our EMs, who seriously rock :bowdown: