• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunters Guide ?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was looking for a place to ask about tactics vs certain monsters etc is there such a place??

I'm wanting to kill night terrors is this something i could do on my own ?
i can say my thrower bard is not up to the task and my necro/mage does as poorly
I have old school Pally/warrior (either archer or Swords) but he seems to struggle vs most things currently he is running
100 anatomy
100 healing
120 weapon skill
95 parry
100 tatics
95 chiv
110 resisting spells

what should i drop and add to make him more effective ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Soloing night terrors. :lol:

Maybe a sampire. Get the quest if you can damage them.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I don't need to solo them :) and there's a quest ? lol so much i still don't know about this game !!
Yeah it's to get one of the Chronicles of the Gargoyle Queen....one of the guards in the castle gives it, I forget which one...something like heart of a night terror or somthing? Never done it...tried to kill one with my Cu and was unsuccessful lol :/

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soloing Night Terrors is easy one at a time.
Get 2 on you and it's dirt nap time but 1 is easy.

.....oh did i mention i roll with a fully trained Naja ;)

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd run a Sampire physical weapon onslaught + double strike. Second one jumps on you use momentum strike.