• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunter Exotic Pets (With Vids!)

L

Lag

Hello all! I'm Lag, a resident content editor and an unofficial beta reporter. I've compiled a list of my videos featuring the current exotic pet families. As more become available, I'll make more videos.

List of exotics:
Rhino
Silithid
Worm
Devilsaur
Chimaera
Corehound

Needs doing:
Rhino

My opinion:

Silithid-has one of 2 "dps" trees, but definately good for both dps and tanking. Recommended.

Worm-has the "tanking" tree, and the armor to match. One of my favorite tanking pets and aggro-holders. Has a "sunder armor" type of ability, making it even better. Recommended

Devilsaur-has one of the 2 "dps" trees. Does decent damage, and can hold decent aggro with a decent pet family ability. Looks like a staple for exotics; not the worst, not the best.

Chimaera-has one of the "dps" trees. Looks to be "the" pvp pet, as it has a slow+damage spell, and one of my favorites. Currently has a slightly buggy pathing, but overall a decent pet. Recommended.

Corehound-My fav. so far. Has a "dps" tree, and holds very good aggro along with a good ability, if a little underpowered. The damage on its family ability, Lava Breath, is lacking, but makes up for it with a 50% increased casting time on enemies. Excellent for both pve and pvp, recommended.

Edited for formatting.

Videos:

Corehound- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k0_rM6BoTg

Worm- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrPKT1EyT-k

Silithid- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyGgp-JokPg

Chimaera- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi6Pj1G5UnE

Devilsaur- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D85g56x15o

More coming soon :D

S

Shiftey

Cool
if i win this contest i can show you some priest-shaman and hunter stuff =D and deathknight

L

Lag

Cool! I run a guild on Lich King-US horde, and also am starting one up on the premade-80 server soon. I also have a couple vids showing the DK starter area, just look @ my others.

P

penguinduude

Awesome stuff. If I get in, can I be your healing buddy? :p

S

Shiftey

cool if i get in i will join your guild(if you dont mind)

L

Lag

Awesome stuff. If I get in, can I be your healing buddy? :p
Horde? Anytime!

Edit: Awesome, Shiftey! We have around 90 members 70+, with usually anywhere from a handful to about 30 members on a time. All are welcomed!

BTW: The queue for premade characters is at 2 days :)gun:), you can copy 3 chars. Already copied a horde hunter, horde dk, and horde paly over.

S

Shiftey

Horde? Anytime!

Edit: Awesome, Shiftey! We have around 90 members 70+, with usually anywhere from a handful to about 30 members on a time. All are welcomed!

BTW: The queue for premade characters is at 2 days :)gun:), you can copy 3 chars. Already copied a horde hunter, horde dk, and horde paly over.
Hope i win this contest

i am weird because i kinda like going around looking for bugs i do it all the time on all of my guys 1-70

=( and no love from blizz for helping them out

hope to see you :)

L

Lag

Any updates on The Invites Lag?
According to the mods over at the Customer Service forum, they're "working on it." Since the CSF mods don't handle the invites directly, they won't be able to tell us anything until the beta department tells them anything.

R

Rockafizz

IS that about the WWI card beta invites ^?
Yes

So they havnt said anything about the 1side saying something and the other side contradicting it? or did you and eldorian not bring it up to em?

E

Eldorian

Yes

So they havnt said anything about the 1side saying something and the other side contradicting it? or did you and eldorian not bring it up to em?
I've been told numerous times that the WWI cards will get an invite at some point in the beta, there's just no guarantee on WHEN.

I ask people to please not hijack more threads with this question. Thanks.

I

InkTank

You know, checking Petopia.com, it seems I should have gotten the Death Ravager pet (the pruple and lack one) as a pet since they made him uncapturable now. My Dranei hunter has him, but my main never went because I thought I'd have plenty of time.

I guess he was buggy anyway, but I'll miss not being able to get him.

D

DirtyLilSecret

Are kodos tameable?

If you say no, you will crush my soul.

R

Rockafizz

I've been told numerous times that the WWI cards will get an invite at some point in the beta, there's just no guarantee on WHEN.

I ask people to please not hijack more threads with this question. Thanks.
Lol sorry but the other thread for the winners of first contest wasnt stickied anymore.