• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunger Nerf [it's up to us, now]

Feenicks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HOLY CRAP!

Hello Quiby!!!

Long time no see! What's it been, like 3 years?!

Welcome back

Q

Quiby

More or less three years, yes.

Cooking sucks in real life (gas bills? yeast in bread? What's that all about?) so I'm returning to UO.

H

hcjohnson

Tell me 'bout it.. I just spent an hour and a half making an Apple Pie for tonight, and cleaning up after it.. *whew* I'm such a wimp anymore, when a pie wears me out! Now for some UO fun!

Q

Quiby

Last Christmas, I cooked Christmas dinner for myself and my partner.
I've always loved roast dinners, and Christmas dinner is a fine excuse to spend half a weeks wages on a single meal.
Anyway, I've never actually cooked a Christmas dinner myself, but I was determined not to ask for help with any of it. That also includes asking how long it takes to cook various parts of the meal.
So, we ate our Christmas Dinner at 3am on Boxing Day.

Then, you go into a restaurant and order something similar, and it's done in about 15 minutes!
Zomgs! Speedhack!

G

Gark

I for one am not a chef.
Unlike some of the "powergamers", of which i have been called 1, I appreciate them. Ask any long term archer 3 things he stops hunting to restock for.
Arrows, aids, food. I am 120 archer,and I ate till full, thenafter about 10 minutes hunting rune beetles, took 9 fishsteaks to be full again. It may be me, but even at 120, I miss more often hungry than full. I swear.
So when ya decide "okay I'm gonna stop putting food on my vendor", odds are, somewhere someone is thinking, "god i need some food".

H

hcjohnson

Just seems like a nice spot to interject a "Happy Thanksgiving" wish to anyone who celebrates it. I had a lovely weekmeal yesterday on LS. My main character actually got to eat an apple! She had been online 12 hours redecorating our house. Wish I could get by with just an apple after 12 hours of steady work. How real is that?

Now I am off to start stirring up goodies for the real thing tomorrow.