• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Human to elf as a red

D

Divster

Could anyone pls tell me how I do the human to elf quest as a red as I cannot get to arrielle in ilshenar to retrieve her baubles?

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also - found this out recently - if your RED char has hiding/stealth, you can do the whole Ilshnar part hidden. including talking to arielle, getting her baubles to her, taking lisbet to her uncles farm, etc. as long as you're hidden and stealthing, you won't get attacked, but you're still able to successfully do those parts of the quest.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arielle for reds can be found at sacrifice shrine in Felucca.

Nine Dark Moons, your plan is only possible on Siege. Maybe you are thinking of chars with negative karma rather than actually red?

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nine Dark Moons, your plan is only possible on Siege. Maybe you are thinking of chars with negative karma rather than actually red?
Yep! I realized after I posted that the char I did that with had 4 red counts, but that allows her to access all facets. I meant to come back and update my post! :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra - any idea where the "Strongroot" equivalent is for Reds? Trying to do the quest on a real red at the moment and am having trouble. Nevermind. I'm having a dumb day or something. I thought he was in Malas but he's not. LOL...