• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Human Scavenger Hunt!!

Rupert Avery

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone!!

I am going to hold a human Scavenger hunt! on Friday 29th July at 19:00 GMT

for 60 mins between 7pm and 8pm GMT

I will stay some where in Trammel

The goal find me and claim a prize!

I will give 1 initial clue to my location and then if no one has found me in the first 20 mins I will give another every 20 mins until the first two prices have been claimed.

1st Prize is 2 Vollem In a Crystals
2nd Prize is 1 Vollem in a Crystal

Runner up prizes are 1 race change token to each other person who finds me

I will be some where where NPC's are ( a building or town or something) this will not include Wondering Healers or player vendors
But the NPC will have a yellow Name tag!

When you find me you must say

"I found you now hand over the goods!!"

I am new to this event thing so if iv missed anything out let me know on here or via icq 266197618 and ask some questions

I tried it on siege perilous and Sonoma it seemed people enjoy it :)

thank you
Rupert Avery

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always nice to see people doing stuff like this :) are you going to shout clues in general chat, or make a special chat channel, or post them on here?

Rupert Avery

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey this is tonight!!
sorry for late reply on your messages

I will shout it in General chat i will also give people a count down to it starting... got to figure out where i will hide :)

Rupert Avery

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well done to...

First place - Shao Lin Tao
Second place - Trent Edwards

Runners up!

Padme Amidala
Aediluz Xerxez
Namura
Anshu the lich
Ben