• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Human or elf

• Thread starter imported_Unohdus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

5% Luck

Well it really depends on your template and whether or not you plan on using special moves a lot. If you have alot of the warrior skills wep/tact/anat/bush/ninj/pois/ and more then fine your special moves will be at a lower mana cost then with out them go ahead be an elf thats just fine. But with the JOAT human bonus If you dont have all theses skills at gm or better humans will still get the mana relief from the 20 points in each adding up in the totals.
Now the real benifit from being an elf isnt haveing extra mana noo no its adding that int to your dex instead and keeping the mana the same! Now thats a good benifit so long as you have enough points in your warrior skills I think the trade off is around 400 points. If you have 399 points then stay human if more then its extra elven dex! (not mana)

G

This used to be duccumented on uostuff.com but I can't seem to find it now. Are you sure that they are the exact skills that add to give the extra 10% LMC? I remember parry being another one. You got a 5% LMC if your warrior skills added between 299-399 and 10% LMC if 400+ is that right? Does anyone have a link to this somewhere to satisfy my curiosity?

5% Luck

I dont have all the numbers but my buddys poisoner gets multiple 5 mana infections in a row as human. So its my opion if your going to use special moves then definitely human. If your main damage comes from DPS(damage per second) then elf.