• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hum, the 2D Classic Patch seems to have ....

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, hum .....

The patch to the 2D Classic Client seems to have made a noticeable improvement to the performance of the Client.

Since the Enhanced Client came out, the 2D client had tended towards being choppy in its movement.

I just chalked that up to ... well maybe it had been that way all along and I just never noticed it, until I had become accustomed to the smooth feel of the Enhanced Client.

Well, what ever they did (as in I hope it is real and not just some fluke) the 2D Client is running as smoothly as I ever remembered it running. :thumbup:

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still runs pretty mediocre for me. Is it possible that the laptop I've been using is TOO good for UO?