• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HUGE TOP END Gear Auction 2-Days. Eaters/Jewels/mage weaps | ENDS Wednesday 8pm EST

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ends Wednesday October 7th at 8:00pm EST. All items located on Atlantic. 10min rule applies.

Buyouts will be considered if very high offer, but doubtful.

I know i'm gonna lose gold on some of this stuff.. its taking up space and too nice not to use.

Every item has a 15mil reserve. Bid increments of at least 5MIL

You may bid less, but i don't have to take the offer (though if you win multiple items im prolly fine with low offers). Anything not sold will end up on a vendor, the reserve is a way of making it worth time to get with the buyer. Look hard at the jewels, there's some hidden gems there for some sought after templates coming up.

1. @jrede23 - 90m PICKED UP
2. @jrede23 - 35m PICKED UP
4. @jrede23 - 45m PICKED UP
5. @jrede23 - 50m PICKED UP
6. @Kiss Of Death - 80m PICKED UP
9. (Reserve not met)
10. @BBear - 35mil PICKED UP
11. @BBear - 25mil PICKED UP
12. @jrede23 - 15m PICKED UP
13. @Darko - 15mil
16. @jrede23 - 60m PICKED UP
17. @Tier 5 Dog - 50m
18. @Dro - 15m
20. @Kiss Of Death - 15m PICKED UP
21. @Rodi - 15m
22. @Rodi - 15m
23. @Kiss Of Death - 15m PICKED UP
24. (Reserve not met)
25. @jrede23 - 15m PICKED UP
26. (Reserve not met)

Attachments

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to all of the side interest, 1 and 4 now have buyouts posted of 225 and 150 respectively. Additional buyouts added to 2 and 5.

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bids Updated. Approximately 5.5 Hours remaining. Get your bids in!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i think the only item that was still in question from 10minute rule was #16. You guys are more than welcome to reach out to the winners to see if they want your bid accepted over theres.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i bid in youre 10 minute rule for the number 2 man
10minutes from the last bid on that item. Jrede bid at like 7:55pm, you bid at about 8:23pm est. You would of needed to bid before 8:05pm est to keep that one going

ARKANE911

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
rolf man that is really **** **** this kids biding 5 minute at the end ****ing no life .

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
rolf man that is really **** **** this kids biding 5 minute at the end ****ing no life .
I'm sorry, the rule was posted, and the item even had a buyout added. could of bid more or bought it out.