• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HUGE thank you to Sosarian Red Cross (as usual)!!!

G

what can I say?
They have even more to do than at the magincia event and they still manage (I sometimes wonder if they are actually counting their resurrections)!

Thank you very much indeed! (and of course all other helpful players who gave life to the unfortunate)

Aris of Europa

G

sometimes its hard to rezz some one when they just want to run about not knowing you can see them
woo go 120 spirit speak! oh and some of the language that comes out of their potty mouths :p

my thanks to the people patient enough not to run away from a rez or someone casting rez and the people doing the rezzing XD

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Aye, tis very nice of them. Many nice thanks! I hope they will soon make events like these reward people like them nicely. As they ams very nicely doing a nice job!! Woo!

I

imported_Charleigh

Have to add my thanks too, poor Perrin had his work cut out ressing my sorry ass over and over

S

SilentFoxXy

Fourth'd and fifth'd

Keep up the splendid work, (Dont forget folks, 1 DW killed = nearly 2k, which pays for lots of bandies or GnTs for the Red Cross;)

CatT.

D

davebobbit

Aye good work guys! It's nice to see people thinking of others rather than themselves sometimes

And dont forget everyone, just because the event doesnt have the mechanism to reward these guys it doesnt mean that we all dont!

Respect!

G

indeed, thank you kindly, not only to src, but to anyone that ressed us last night. once we'd gotten into the swing of it and the lag had worn off a bit, it wasn't so bad. certainly a hell of a lot easier if you have a team with a couple of tamers, a couple of archers, and a couple of mages!

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, thank you for ressing me a few times. *thumbs up*

I think we should reward them in a way after the event or during the event.

H

Hoagie

I was one of the Covians loitering on the Red Cross. Over the course of the event, I was given two shields, a sword, and a thread of life, so I'd like to thank the kind people who wanted to make sure that I had some nice shiny things to take home after a long evening wrapping other poor folks in bandages. It was a blast!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all.

I went to pay a visit to Moonglow last night, but was a bit overwhelmed by all the monsters around and ended up being ressed myself 7 times before I gave up. I still have to find a way to keep those nasties away ...

Thanks to the kind people who took the time and risk to res me, and sorry to those poor souls I ressed myself just so that they were slain right away again by some poisonous cloud I didn't realise can open doors *grins weakly*.

G

could i make a suggestion? it might be easier if you make your main res point where the gate drops you when you come out of alternate moonglow? or is it possible to clear a building and set up in there maybe?

X

Xizz

Now that is something that will be looked up for sure,
those monsters surely knows when to ambush.

Been running most past few days than i did during the past 10 olympics combined
puh

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, paid a short visit to Moonglow last night. Unfortunately I didn't have much time to do anything serious ...

It looks though like the brave warriors of Europa cleaned up the town a lot since Monday. Or is it just "the deep breath before the plunge"? Anyway, I will try to set up a hospital somewhere near the old carpenter shop this afternoon, since this seemed to be a rather quiet corner last night. So if anybody needs a res, a bottle of ale or just a few encouraging words, you will find me there ... hopefully *grins*

G

many thanks for the fast rez's, and also quick cure poisons when I got myself red lined, its always great to have such a supporting team behind us. Also thanks to those that killed monsters on me in glow and the rez's I got there also.

Lady Flame

G

many thanks for the fast rez's, and also quick cure poisons when I got myself red lined, its always great to have such a supporting team behind us. Also thanks to those that killed monsters on me in glow and the rez's I got there also.

Lady Flame